With the news breaking that “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey might be joining the cast of ‘Total Divas,’ it was bound to garner a reaction. Considering that Lana and Rusev have been axed from the show for being “strongly disliked by the demographic,” you’ve suddenly got yourself the start of a potentially personal feud — despite the fact it’s actually Sonya Deville who is replacing Lana’s spot on the show.

Taking chagrin with the shakeup to the ‘Total Divas’ casting lineup, Lana took to her social media. Responding to Ronda’s Elimination Chamber challenger, Ruby Riott, Lana would proceed to call Rowsey “overrated,” stating that she “can’t bring ratings.”

Ruby Riott was initially responding to a Tweet by Rousey, where she would say:

“Who cares about what’s best for business or what these people want?! You’re so focused on giving the #WomensEvolution what they deserve, that you’re not even looking at #EliminationChamber. So I’ll gladly take your title & main event #Wrestlemania whether they like it or not.”

It would at this point that Lana would insert herself into the conversation:

“I would be thrilled if you took her place ! So overrated she is ! I mean she claims to change the game yet she can’t bring ratings …. soooo ummm”

Given that Lana isn’t even on the same brand as Raw’s Ronda Rousey, it would appear unlikely she is harnessing Twitter to foreshadow a feud in the way that talent has done for, say, a Four Horsewomen confrontation.