“Stone Cold” Steve Austin loves what Becky Lynch is doing. The WWE Hall of Famer says “The Man” reminds him of himself.

Austin called into Sirius XM’s Fight Nation show Wednesday night and spoke to hosts Miesha Tate and Ryan McKinnell about Becky Lynch’s skyrocketing popularity.

“She does remind me a lot of myself, cause if you line up that women’s roster and you said ‘Hey, I want you pick my next break out superstar’ I don’t think you’re gonna pick out Becky Lynch and I damn sure know you wouldn’t have picked me out of a line-up.”

Stone Cold believes Becky Lynch has worked her tail off, studied the game and has a chip on her shoulder. WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon provides talent with opportunities and lynch has made the most of them.

Any time WWE has cooled her off, she’s forged ahead and kicked down every door she’s had to. “So I love what she’s done, I love what she’s doing. I like her swagger and she is the hottest thing going right now and she’s not a person that’s dwelling on ‘this is going to be the most athletic match in the world.’”

Austin added that Becky Lynch is a great worker, but it’s her character that he finds most appealing. He loves her “The Man” gimmick.

“I think it’s an awesome gimmick and it’s money.”