Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJP has given his take on which match he thinks should headline WrestleMania 35. This event, which goes down on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium, is regarded as the biggest event of the year for the company.

As of this writing, only two matches have been announced for this show. Those matches are WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey defending against Charlotte Flair and WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar defending the title against Seth Rollins.

Since then, talk of which match should headline WrestleMania 35 continues by not only fans but stars as well. This includes the 205 Live star, who spoke about it during a recent appearance on the Wrassle Rap podcast.

This is where he pitched Rollins vs. Lesnar as the main event. It has nothing to do with Lynch or Rousey but rather, “I think they’re gonna have an amazing match. I said that I would want that because I really like every match that Brock is having, everything.”

This is where he brought star ratings for matches and how he doesn’t rate matches involving Lesnar because it comes down to how many fans want to see Lesnar lose. It’s a situation where you either love or hate him.