It’s safe to say that Dean Ambrose’s decision to not renew his contract with WWE and leave the company when it expires in April has been one of the most shocking news coming from the wrestling world in recent months.

During a recent interview with The Tacoma News Tribune, the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe discussed a number of things and also revealed his thoughts on Dean’s imminent departure.

Joe first praised Ambrose to be a fantastic performer and said that he’s the kind of cat who will step away and pursue other things if he is not into what he is doing:

“I think Dean’s the type of cat that he wants to do things that he’s into and if he’s not into what he’s doing at a certain time then he’ll have no problem stepping away and pursuing other things, If that’s the case then cool, more power to him.”

Continuing on the topic, the former TNA Star said that Dean Ambrose is a goal oriented person. If he gets a goal in mind, he is going to try and accomplish it while also claiming that he will be missed:

“I think there are so many people who are wrapped up in the needs and wants of wanting to become a WWE superstar that they forget sometimes there other goals they want to achieve. I think Dean is a goal-oriented person and when he gets a goal in mind he’s going to try and accomplish it, more power to him. He will be missed.”

Apart from this, Samoa Joe also discussed the recent character change of both the WWE Champion Daniel Bryan and Becky Lynch and more.