Ruby Riott will take on Ronda Rousey for a chance to win the RAW Women’s Championship Sunday at Elimination Chamber. She recently expressed on Twitter that Rousey is looking past their upcoming match.

Who cares about what’s best for business or what these people want?! You’re so focused on giving the #WomensEvolution what they deserve, that you’re not even looking at #EliminationChamber. So I’ll gladly take your title & main event #Wrestlemania whether they like it or not.

— Ruby Riott (@RubyRiottWWE) February 13, 2019

To which Rousey replied:

"Damn right I’m focused on the #WomensEvolution getting the success we deserve. And FYI the #WomensEvolution includes even you @rubyriottwwe. I’m on a mission to make the first ever women’s main event at #Wrestlemaina happen THIS year. If that means at #EliminationChamber I have to beat you to a pulp for your own good, i won’t hesitate for second. Go ahead and hate me now, you won’t even have to thank me later, I really don’t care. I’m just trying to change the world, not get credit for it."

Charlotte Flair chimed in with a Tweet as well. “I’ve been saying ‘Flair/Rousey’, but let me make something VERY clear,” Flair said. “Ruby Riott is as tough as they come, and that squad of hers will do ANYTHING to get gold around her waist. If Ronda is focused on Mania, Ruby is going to leave Elimination Chamber with that title.”

Riott and Rousey have met once in single’s action before. Rousey defeated Riott on the October 1st RAW. Rousey teamed with the Bellas twice to defeat the Riott Squad as well.

Riott then followed up Rousey’s response with the following:

"Do you hear yourself?! You think only YOU can give the world their first ever Wrestlemania Women’s Main Event? You think that somehow you’ve carried the #WomensEvolution on your back?! Get a grip! I have news for you! The #WomensEvolution doesn’t just INCLUDE us…The #RiottSquad IS the #WomensEvolution! We are and have been the change that the @wwe women’s division so desperately needs! So this Sunday, I’m gonna knock you unconscious, take your title, and finish your so called mission myself. @rondarousey"