“Rowdy” Ronda Rousey is set to defend her RAW Women’s Championship against challenger Ruby Riott this Sunday. However, she is already looking to the future — a fact her opponent has taken issue with.

Rousey is also slated for a potentially history-making matchup at April’s WrestleMania event. However, these marquee matches haven’t stopped her from eyeing up other trophies to add to her list of accolades.

Posting a video to her YouTube channel, Ronda Rousey hosted a post-RAW Q&A session. During this interaction, she revealed who she would like to tag with in pursuit of the Women’s Tag Team Championships.

That woman? Natalya.

Ronda admitted that “[…] I’m disappointed that me and Nattie aren’t even in the running for the tag titles at the moment. I understand there’s a lot going on right now, but I understand there’s a lot of other teams that are much more established than ours, y’know.”

“There’s, like, a part of me, the competitor, and the Olympian: ‘I want it all, I wanna do it as best as possible, I want to do everything.’

But there are so many women in this company that have been doing so much extraordinary work for so many years and really, really deserve a shot at those titles to be the first-evers. I would be very honored to be, if not the first challenger that they have with Nattie, then later down the line, and hopefully, we can be champions at some point.”