WWE NXT star Matt Riddle voiced his opinion on the product that the yellow brand is presenting to their fans compared to what is shown on the main roster through Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live.

Riddle is still in the early stages of his career with WWE but fans have high hopes for him in their developmental system NXT. It was revealed in August at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn 4 that he had signed with the WWE as he was sitting front row at the show.

While doing an interview with TMZ, Riddle made some interesting comments. It all started once he was asked why the NXT brand is so hot right now, which he responded by stating, “I think we’re just different, and I know that’s easy to say. We’re different, we’re new fresh, and not the same, watered down child’s product that WWE is kind of turned into a lot. When people watch us even though it’s scripted a lot of the time, it’s more real, more believable.”

When asked about a potential move to the main roster, he stated that he wants to get to the main roster but knows that NXT is so hot so maybe he should stay in NXT and try to make it bigger than RAW and SmackDown. Riddle would add that the big thing is that Vince McMahon owns everything and he’s had RAW and SmackDown forever.

“So, I think the probability of NXT taking over at that level is probably hard, but at the same time, I don’t see it too far from the future with us being on the same playing field as RAW and SmackDown.”