WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics.

Right off the bat, one fan asked him about if he has actually punched any wrestlers in the face during a match. This is where he named a series of stars including WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar, former WWE Champion John Cena, SmackDown Tag Team Champion Shane McMahon, and former NXT Champion Samoa Joe.

“Yes. Let me see….Brock [Lesnar], [John] Cena, Shane [McMahon], and [Samoa] Joe. I’ve done it quite a bit. My punches can be a bit stiff…LOL. One time I hit Brock in the face, and he said to me ‘Do I owe you money or something?'”

Another fan asked him about the late great WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero winning his first WWE Championship. This iconic moment took place at the No Way Out pay-per-view event in 2004 where he beat Brock Lesnar to mark his first reign as the top champion of the company at the time.

“Eddie broke the barrier of being undersized and winning the World Title. He and Chris [Benoit] made a huge statement at WrestleMania 20. It was one of the greatest ‘feel good’ moments I’ve ever seen. Eddie was the most deserving of this prestigious moment. He earned it.”