Bellator president Scott Coker isn’t ruling out the possibility of booking Fedor Emelianenko vs. Mirko Cro Cop II.

This past Saturday night (Feb. 16), Cro Cop avenged a 2011 loss to Roy Nelson in their second encounter at Bellator 216. Cro Cop won the bout via unanimous decision. Cro Cop extended his winning streak to 10 and hasn’t lost since Nov. 2013.

Coker spoke to reporters following Bellator 216. When the possibility of a rematch between Emelianenko and Cro Cop was mentioned, Coker had the following to say:

“I always said if (Emelianenko) wanted to do one in Russia or fight one in Japan before he moved on and retired, I think that would be something that would be a lot of fun to do for us. And especially if he wanted to do it in Moscow. I know Mirko wants to avenge that fight; his management has asked me repeatedly about it. But it’s something I have to talk to Fedor about.”

Cro Cop dropped a unanimous decision to Emelianenko back in Aug. 2005 under the Pride FC banner. Both fighters were considered to be in their prime at the time and fans have wondered if a rematch would play out differently.

Emelianenko made it to the finals of the Bellator Heavyweight World Grand Prix with finishes over Frank Mir and Chael Sonnen. “The Last Emperor” ended up suffering a knockout loss to Ryan Bader in the finals.