With D-Generation X being announced for WWE’s Hall Of Fame Class of 2019 and The Undertaker now taking appearance bookings outside the company, it appears that these legendary Superstars may finally be embracing the end of in-ring competition.

For one current RAW Superstar, it’s about time.

Elias, speaking to BBC Sounds’ Headliners show, discussed how the time of these established legends is done. He would put a fine point on his thoughts, stating that it was time for them to “Get out” in order to make space for the next generation, namely himself.

“There was a time when I respected The Undertaker, I respected Shawn Michaels, I respected Triple H, and now they just hang around,” Elias said. “They keep having these matches with each other. I just want them gone, so, any respect I did have for these guys is out the window.”

“The whole thing, The Brothers of Destruction, DX, any of that stuff, that was an Attitude Era thing. But you’re looking at the guy right now, so, step aside and it’s Elias’ time. Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Triple H, Kane, get out of here, man. Get out!”

The interview took place around the time for WWE’s controversial Crown Jewel event in Saudi Arabia. Despite this fact, it’s probably an opinion Elias still considers true.