Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Eddie Edwards Comments On Re-Signing With Impact Wrestling

Eddie Edwards signed a new deal with Impact Wrestling last week. Impact announced his signing during their recent tapings in Las Vegas. Edwards sat down with ImpactWrestling.com recently to discuss why he re-upped with the promotion.

Eddie Edwards On Signing With Impact Wrestling:

“It wasn’t a tough decision for me,” Edwards said. “This has been my home for the past five years. Between Anthem, our office, the wrestlers, the ring crew, production, everything – I feel comfortable and confident in this team. I want to be one of the guys at the forefront of IMPACT Wrestling, trying to bring us forward to the next level.”

Edwards also spoke positively about the creative freedom he has.

“I have the most freedom I’ve ever had. It’s great. I get to go out there and try new things. (IMPACT’s) a very comfortable place for me, and it’s very exciting.”

In terms of 2018, it was an up and down year for Edwards. Everything worked out well in the end for him, however.

“Obviously I’ve been through a lot (this year), and it’s all been positive changes. As stupid as it sounds, getting hit with a baseball bat somehow worked into a positive. I enjoy the direction that I’m going, I enjoy the confidence that the company has put in me, and I enjoy trying to push the limit in the ring and outside the ring. I’m very grateful that the front office and everybody here has that faith in me.”

Edwards will face Eli Drake next week on Impact Wrestling. Last week, Drake hit him with a kendo stick during the World Cup tag match.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

The only thing that has ever interested me about Eddie Edwards divorced him.