WWE Hall of Famer Bully Ray gave his take on a hot topic coming out of Monday’s episode of RAW in Lafayette, LA at the Lafayette Cajundome. This topic was the poor crowd who attended and the former WWE Tag Team Champion didn’t hold back on his displeasure with the fans.

Throughout the night and even today, people continue to talk about this crowd for being “dead” when it comes to reactions.

Ray gave his thoughts when he posted the following on his official Twitter account:

“I always hated when fellow wrestlers would say to me, “wow, that crowd sucked tonight.” My normal response was, “No, you sucked tonight.” So take it from me…”that crowd sucked last night.” When you’re that dead from the second Raw goes on the air…you’re the problem.”

It was an interesting show as it didn’t feature appearances by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon or former WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch.

Instead, if focused on NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa, NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano, Ricochet, and Aleister Black making their debuts on the red brand.

Due to the United States holiday that took place on Monday, the ratings for this episode have been delayed and won’t be released until later this week. Thus, it should be interesting to see if they increased viewership for this show.