Brian Pillman Jr., who is the son of Brian Pillman, has commented on the rumors of the Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, and Jimmy Hart) being inducted into this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class.

It was reported earlier this month that the current plan is to induct only the three talent listed above and not “Dangerous” Danny Davis, Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, or Davey Boy Smith. Jimmy and Bret Hart have already individually joined the WWE Hall of Fame.

During a recent interview with the WINCLY, Pillman Jr. talked about this possibility where he noted that “I haven’t heard anything about it, but it’s possible.” He noted that his mother doesn’t have too much bad blood with WWE but admitted that she wasn’t always the easiest person to work with.

“Everybody knows he deserves to go in. If he goes in with the Hart Foundation, I think that would be a good way to do it. I’m not gonna sit there and complain that he deserves it on his own.”

This year’s event will take place on April 5 from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York as part of WrestleMania 35 weekend.