Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Lucha Underground Producer Says Show Is “Probably Dead”

When Lucha Underground hit the pro-wrestling scene in 2014, it was received as a truly unique take on what pro-wrestling could be. The show has generated over 90% positive reviews on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes.

After 4 seasons and 127 episodes, however, it looks like Lucha Underground could be finished. Co-Executive Producer, Chris DeJoseph, responded to a fan on Twitter asking about the future of the show:

Personally I think it’s dead. But I hope not.

— Chris DJ DeJoseph (@chrisdejoseph) February 19, 2019

Lawsuits Launched Against El Rey Network were launched recently by Ivelisse, Kobra Moon, and Joey Ryan in attempts to get out of their contracts. King Cuerno has also filed a separate suit as well.

DeJoseph also commented on what they saw in Pentagon Jr. when they first brought him into Lucha Underground.

“Producers wanted Pentagon Jr. on Lucha Underground,” DeJoseph Tweeted. “He was a masked, cool looking heel and had charisma, we were told he “wasn’t the guy” and didn’t have ‘it’. We needed mid-level guy and thought he could be more. End of story.”

In 2016, DeJoseph told the Wrestling Mayhem show that WWE tried to shut Lucha Underground down.

“They basically tried to sign our entire roster, and pretty much tried to shut us down,” he said on the show. “I think that’s what they want to do is just take everybody, sign them into NXT and then wipe out companies. I know they tried to do it with TNA too, and I’m sure ROH too, but it makes sense for them to pay someone $750 a week, put them into developmental and then in the meantime, they try to take away a company’s roster. And they can just leave those guys down in NXT, they don’t care.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Travicity

Sad but true