A surprise 70th birthday party was held for Ric Flair Friday night in Atlanta, Georgia.

Flair turns 70 this coming Monday, February 25th. WWE is advertising a big birthday celebration for the 16-time world champion on Raw. However, the festivities are underway a few days early.

LA Times columnist Arash Markazi was on hand for the surprise party and provided some details of what’s going on inside. The guest list includes Triple H, Shane McMahon, Chris Jericho, Ricky Steamboat, Charles Barkley, Evander Holyfield, Dennis Rodman and many more.

Championship belts were on display (big gold and the winged eagle), as were Flair action figures and one of his signature pink robes. They even showed a Flair vs. Steamboat match, officially making this one of the coolest parties ever.

A quick trip to Atlanta for Ric Flair’s surprise 70th birthday party. The guest list includes Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, Triple H, Shane McMahon, Charles Barkley, Todd Gurley, Evander Holyfield, Dennis Rodman, Chris Jericho, The Nasty Boys, Brad Nessler and like everyone else.

— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) February 22, 2019

Ric Flair took to Twitter on Saturday morning to speak about the party. He thanked his wife Wendy for arranging it and wrote, “I am so overcome with emotion! Last night ws truly a night I will never forget! Thank you!!!”

I Cannot Even Begin To Describe How Much Last Night Meant To Me! First, I Want To Thank My Lovely Wife Wendy For Planning The Whole Thing! Next, I Would Like To Thank All My Wonderful Friends And Family Who Came Out And Made It Such A Memorable And Amazing Night!

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) February 23, 2019

I Am So Overcome With Emotion! Last Night Was Truly A Night I Will Never Forget! Thank You!!!

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) February 23, 2019