Last week saw four of NXT’s top Superstars make their main roster debuts. The quartet was comprised of Tomasso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, and Ricochet. They would wrestle on both Monday Night RAW and Tuesday Night SmackDown. All would come away with victories during their experiences on the red and blue brand.

At a recent NXT Live Event, which took place on Saturday, Aleister Black took the opportunity to say goodbye to the NXT fans.

He reflected on the “crazy” week that he’s just had, commenting that it is definitely one of the “craziest I’ve ever had.” He would go on to admit that the “work is far from done” before listing out the two things that always make him feel great. The first is the sport of professional wrestling, the second is coming home to NXT, which he referred to as a family.

“Believe me, I am so, so proud I get to be a part of this family. Because this family, no matter where I go after this, will always be my home. It truly is.”

Aleister Black is advertised for this week’s episode of SmackDown Live. He is scheduled to team up with Ricochet to take on Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura in tag team action.