Jon Jones’ MMA career has been riddled with controversy in recent years. “Bones'” issues with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has called some of his career into question after several testing issues. Now, after all the chaos, Jones’ career has been put under a huge magnifying glass.

With that, as expected, comes a vamp up in drug tests. Jones revealed just how frequently he’s being tested now. The 205-pound king is tested every week, sometimes twice a week now:

“Every week, maybe twice a week, someone is at my house taking blood and urine,” Jones said. “I’m OK with it. I’ve got nothing to hide. I’m excited to learn about what’s in my body. It’s not that easy to walk up to my house in the first place, so they do a good job of announcing themselves.”

Jones reclaimed the light heavyweight title in December. He defeated Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232 for the vacant title that Daniel Cormier relinquished. Now, he’ll make his first UFC title defense since 2015. Jones defends against Anthony Smith in the main event of UFC 235 on pay-per-view (PPV) from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada this weekend (Sat. March 2, 2019).