Mandy Rose challenges Asuka for the SmackDown Women’s Championship this Sunday at WWE Fastlane. The two women have been wrestling each other at WWE live events in the lead-up to their pay-per-view battle.

Their match this past Monday from White Plains, NY ended abruptly after Asuka landed on her head and was helped to the back by WWE officials. It was a scary moment, but luckily Asuka was was fine and assured fans the incident did not result in a concussion or neck injury.

Mandy Rose appeared on the Pro Wrestling Show podcast this week to hype Fastlane and commented on Rose commented on Asuka’s injury scare from Monday.

“I was in my hometown last night, it was really great to be home,” she said. “I had about 30 people – friends and family – there that were all front row. I had all my nieces and nephews and it was really amazing to have them all there. Of course, not everything always goes according to plan and accidents happen.”

Rose continued, “So, unfortunately, there was a little accident and we took the proper precautions and thankfully, Asuka is fine and she’s doing OK. You know, stuff happens. You can’t dwell on it, you just gotta move on.”