WWE held a press conference in Tampa Bay, FL on Thursday to announce WrestleMania 36 is coming to the city in April 2020. Afterwards, Roman Reigns took part in a media conference call to discuss WrestleMania and more. During the call, Reigns commented on the possibility of Dean Ambrose and The Usos leaving WWE soon.

Back in January, PWTorch.com broke the news that Dean Ambrose would be leaving WE when his contract expires in April. WWE issued an unprecedented statement confirming the report. The company has since incorporated Ambrose’s departure into television storylines, a which believe is a sign Ambrose changed his mind and will be sticking around after all.

There have also been reports that decorated SmackDown tag team are also considering taking their talents elsewhere.

So what does Roman Reigns think about his longtime friend and cousins possibly leaving, now that he’ll soon return to a full-time WWE schedule?

“I think I put a little bit more pressure on myself to be more than just a friend and a peer,” Reigns started. “The Usos… obviously they are my family. But Dean is the same way. A lot of these guys are. That’s what people don’t realize, it’s not just these names that you know, but I’m so close to so many of these guys.”

Reigns explained that he assumes the role of one of the locker room leaders and gives advice to talent about various issues. However, at the end of the day, people have to do what’s best for them.

“That’s the hardest part for me. These situations where the business comes up and I’m always for giving advice, giving my perspective and what I might do in that situation, but when it comes down to it this is business and these men are businessmen and they’re going to have to take care of themselves and get the numbers and the years on the contracts that they want.”

He continued, “Regardless, I’m so close with this locker room, the majority of these guys are going to hear from me when I’m grey talking about the pops we used to get and the towns we used to make! That’s the most important thing for me, that we all achieve that happiness and we get that closure we need to move on.”

Reigns emphasized once again that people have to do what makes them and their families happiest. “The cool part is, when people go, some people are introduced. As some old faces leave, we have new faces and new relationships and new bonds and new chemistry.”