Former WWE Champion Rob Van Dam is set to make his return to Impact Wrestling alongside Sabu as they’ll team up to face Pentagon Jr. and Fenix at the United We Stand event. The show goes down on April 4th during WrestleMania weekend from the Rahway Recreation Center in Rahway, New Jersey.

This has led to speculation about his future with Impact Wrestling. RVD dropped a teaser to add fuel to the fire during a recent interview with TV Insider, in order to promote his new documentary, Headstrong.

This is where he made it known that he might be making more appearances for Impact Wrestling.

“There are people who have RVD money. But having said that, I can tell you after talking so much about AEW, Impact Wrestling also has RVD money,” he said. "I don’t know if I’m spoiling any big announcement or anything, but yes.”

Here is the updated card for United We Stand:

• Pentagon Jr. and Fenix vs. RVD and Sabu – Extreme Dream Match
  • Jake Crist vs. Dante Fox vs. Pat Buck vs. Kotto Brazil vs. Jack Evans vs. TBA – Ultimate X
  • Sami Callihan vs. Jimmy Havoc – Monster’s Ball Match
  • Brian Cage, Moose, Eddie Edwards, and Johnny Impact vs. Drago, Daga, Aero Star, and King Cuerno
  • Eli Drake vs. Tessa Blanchard
  • Impact X Division Champion Rich Swann vs. Yamato
  • Impact Knockouts Champion Taya Valkyrie vs. Rosemary vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Katie Forbes