WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan has opened up on his future with the WWE.

This comes after he appeared earlier this week at the WrestleMania 36 press conference which was held to announce that the event would be hosted by Tampa Bay on April 5, 2020 at the Raymond James Stadium.

While doing a recent interview with the Tampa Bay Times where he was asked what his future holds with the company. The former WWE Champion made it known that he can’t wrestle anymore but doesn’t mind being the Babe Ruth of the promotion.

“I’m not really sure,” Hogan stated. ”I can’t wrestle anymore because nine back surgeries, two fake knees, two fake hips. … I’ve had 17 surgeries in the last ten years. I kinda missed the memo on the ‘fake’ part [of wrestling] … Vince [McMahon] has this master plan.

And I don’t mind being the hood ornament, and I don’t mind being the Babe Ruth of the promotion, but Vince is putting together a whole new thing. … I still feel like I’m 20 in my head, but my body’s telling me, ‘Easy, brother.’ I’m not sure what the title is, but hopefully really soon I’ll be back and really, really active.”

Hogan was recently back in the spotlight when he appears on the January 7th episode of RAW in Orlando, FL to reflect on the life and career of the late great fellow WWE Hall of Famer “Mean” Gene Okerlund.