Dash Wilder is currently 1/2 of the RAW tag team champions. The Revival retained their titles Sunday at Fastlane in a triple threat match against Bobby Roode & Chad Gable and Ricochet & Aleister Black.

There have been reports in recent months that the Revival requested their release from WWE. Dash Wilder recently commented on those reports in an interview with the Mirror.

“Hmm, I won’t touch on it too much,” Wilder began. “What I will say is that it was lost in translation. There were some things that got out there that I don’t think people knew the full story about.”

Wilder continued to talk about if the online reports caused any frustration for him or his partner.

“I don’t think it aggravated us,” he continued. “It kind of gave us… again, we like to be angry. We like to be mad at things and have something to fight for. So that gave us more fuel for the fire and we were like… ‘we’ll have fun with the internet over that, as they don’t know what’s what, so we’re not going to tell them otherwise’.”

Wilder also spoke about how he and Dawson aren’t flashy like some of the other NXT call-ups.

“We’re not something that’s immediately going to jump out at you like an Aleister Black, who has this grand entrance, with the candles and the smoke and the mirrors. That’s really cool, and he’s gonna do great, but that’s not us.”