It’s been widely believed that WrestleMania 35 would feature the RAW Women’s Championship match in the main event. This would be a history making first for the promotion.

In case you have somehow missed it, one of the biggest storylines this year revolves around the feud between Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair, and Becky Lynch. The long-standing belief being that these women would close out the show come April 7th.

This may not be the case, according to Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet.

Satin shared that, apparently, Vince McMahon has yet to finalize his decision over which matchup will main event WrestleMania 35.

From what I’ve been told, the actual WrestleMania 35 main event that will be closing the show still hasn’t been set in stone by Vince McMahon.

Do you think there will be major fan outrage if Becky/Ronda/Charlotte aren’t the last match?

— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) March 13, 2019

The WWE Universe is heavily invested in the feud for the WWE RAW Women’s Championship. Equally so for the women involved. WWE has placed themselves into a position where they could still headline, if Vince McMahon decided.

For what it’s worth, SmackDown Live announcer, Tom Philips, has shared his thoughts on what should main event WrestleMania this year. He admitted that being a SmackDown guy, he “selfishly” would love to see Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston for the WWE Championship close the show.

"I gotta be honest. If it's @TrueKofi that somehow gets a WWE title opportunity against @WWEDanielBryan, I selfishly as the #SDLive guy, would love to see that in the main event."@TomPhillipsWWE tells @davidlagreca1 & @bullyray5150 why Kofi V Bryan is the WM main event he wants

— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) March 13, 2019

If WWE wanted to finally give Kofi an opportunity with the championship, ending the show with a feel-good moment like that would be an amazing way to do it — one that juxtaposes nicely with Daniel Bryan’s own victory at WrestleMania 30.