Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Arn Anderson & Cody Each File For New Trademarks, 4 Horsemen Trademark Filed

Arn Anderson and Cody Runnels have each filed for new trademarks recently. Arn Anderson has filed to trademark his on-screen name. AEW’s Cody recently filed to trademark the terms “American Dream” and “American Nightmare” as well.

Real name Marty Lunde filed to trademark his wrestling name Arn Anderson on March 9th, 2019. The purpose of the trademark as listed by documents filed with the US trademark and patents office is as follows:

“Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality, Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer.”

As AEW builds towards launch, Cody has filed for two new trademarks under his name recently. On March 10th he applied to trademark the term “the American Dream” and “the American Nightmare.”

A company named “Toot Toot LLC” has filed to trademark the term “Four Horsemen” on March 10th as well.

Not long after news of Anderson’s WWE release broke, Cody made his opinions of his departure public.

“I’m just shocked because the entire current top talent at WWE — Seth Rollins, John Cena, Brock, even, Charlotte — I mean, everybody within the ‘golden circle’ is an Arn guy or girl,” Cody said to Pro Wrestling Sheet. "I feel like that blows my mind. […] Arn Anderson is a gift the to the industry,”he said. “He’s not corporate, he’s a wrestler, but you cannot take wrestlers out of the wrestling business.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***