Elias didn’t wrestle in a match at last year’s WrestleMania and so far there is no news of a bout being planned for the former NXT Star for this year’s edition of the show either.

However even though he isn’t advertised for a match, the Drifter has his eyes set on two of the biggest stars of the company and he is hoping to face one of them at the show.

During a recent interview with WrestleZone, Elias was asked who he would like to face at the upcoming PPV and he answered with the names of Undertaker and John Cena:

“At Wrestlemania, I’d love to wrestle John Cena; I’ve got a lot of issues with that guy. I’ve got issues with The Undertaker; I’d love to take The Undertaker out. I think ‘The Living Truth vs. The Dead Man’ is a great story right there. Those are two guys I have in my sights right now, and one way or another I’d like to get a hold of them right now.”

It’s interesting to note here that Elias was involved in the Undertaker- John Cena segment at last year’s WrestleMania 34 event. He confronted Cena who was hoping to wrestle Taker.

These two had a brief exchange and The Dead Man appeared only after Cena delivered a beatdown to the Raw Star and was making his way to the backstage area.