The women’s revolution in WWE has been taking huge steps and breaking down barriers that were unimaginable a few years ago.

From main eventing weekly shows to main eventing PPVs, to having their own Royal Rumble, to having their dedicated PPV event, women’s wrestling in WWE has come a long way.

However, one thing that’s still remaining for the women’s locker room to achieve is to main event the Grandest Stage Of Them All, WrestleMania.

Female WWE stars have been very vocal about the possibility to be on the highlighting match of WrestleMania 35, and WWE Legend Mick Foley seems to think the same too.

Foley says that if the Raw Women’s Championship match between Charlotte Flair, champion Ronda Rousey, and Becky Lynch doesn’t headline WrestleMania this year then fans are not going to take it too well.

“I believe the women are going to main-event WrestleMania this year and if they don’t, I think there’ll be a mass exodus of people from around the world,” he told Sky Sports.

Foley also believes that Lynch has earned her place to be in the spotlight.

“I believe their time has come. Becky Lynch has succeeded in becoming the biggest name in our business and I think that’s great.”

“She’s a good friend, she’s a wonderful person and it couldn’t happen to a nicer lass.”

Foley thinks that there is a lot of potential in the match with what Rousey is doing and how Lynch took steps to change her career and likens her to ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin.

“I see it being an exciting match; Ronda is going out on a limb to create this really dislikeable persona and I think it works. I go back to my messages about eight or nine months ago and when she came to me for some advice I told her to be patient and to be ready. Then when she got the opportunity, she ran with it like nobody I’ve ever seen, like ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin.”