Despite showing off the success of last October’s WWE Evolution pay-per-view, Stephanie McMahon was somewhat coy regarding a follow-up.

The WWE’s Chief Brand Officer spoke with The National whilst in Abu Dhabi earlier this week. She was there for the beginning of the 2019 Special Olympic World Games.

When asked whether the women’s division could main event at WrestleMania 35. The question directly referenced the major feud between Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair, and Becky Lynch over the RAW Women’s Championship. Stephanie admitted that it would “mean more to me than I could describe” if they were to get the opportunity.

“It would mean more to me then I could describe for our women to be the main event at WrestleMania,” Stephanie said. “Charlotte, Ronda, and Becky could do it this year. There is so much momentum behind the story. They are so incredibly talented. I know they would deliver. But what I will say is that I hope it is the first of many.”

She would praise Ronda, saying that she has “loved watching Ronda Rousey’s evolution. As a character and as a performer. She seems to have taken it a bit far lately,” she admits, “and I just have to say I feel a bit bad for Becky and Charlotte.”

It’s worth noting that Vince McMahon is still allegedly undecided over what matchup will close the show this April. The two options at this point in time seem to be the Women’s Championship match and the potential WWE Championship match between Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston.