Being a 9-time WWE Intercontinental Champion, multiple time Heavyweight Champion, the first Undisputed Champion, and a Grand Slam Champion, it’s only a matter of time until Chris Jericho enters WWE’s Hall Of Fame.

During a recent Q+A session hosted on his podcast, Talk Is Jericho, Chris Jericho would accept a wide range of fan questions. Some key takeaways from the discussion included his most memorable and emotional matches, as well as sharing who he would like to induct him into WWE’s Hall Of Fame when the time inevitably comes.

“I used to think that Shawn Michaels would be good, but he has done it before,” Jericho explained. “I think, honestly, Kevin Owens would be good and I’ll tell you the reason why. He grew up as a fan of mine and then I ended up doing this amazing angle with him. We had great chemistry,” Jericho said.

“And, again, a cool whole eight-month angle or whatever it was, so I think it would be kind of cool to have him do it from both sides of the coin, from being a fan of Chris Jericho and then getting to work with Chris Jericho. Like, when Shawn got inducted, they never asked me, but I would have been a real good candidate. I would say Kevin Owens or my go-to answer is always Funaki.”

With his recent signing to All Elite Wrestling and his appearances with New Japan Wrestling, where he won the IWGP Intercontinental Championship, it’s clear that there’s still plenty left in the tank for pro wrestling’s renaissance man.

The Hall Of Fame may just have to wait for Y2J.