UFC’s Cris Cyborg sent out a tweet recently with a photoshopped image of her standing next to Ronda Rousey with a caption that read: “Let me make wrestling real again Ronnie!” She also used the #FreeCyborg hashtag and tagged WWE in the post.

Let me make wrestling real again Ronnie! #FreeCyborg @wwe

— #CyborgNationAfrica video link in bio (@criscyborg) March 14, 2019

This is just one of the many taunts Cyborg has directed towards Rousey for months.

In an interview, Cyborg said that she is willing to fight Rousey in a WWE ring if she’s ever done with MMA and even willing to lose to her in a scripted match – because according to her Rousey won’t face her in a ‘real’ fight.

”I think Ronda’s biggest fear was losing to me, so if we were to do it in WWE she would have to win,”
Cyborg said. “I don’t have such a big ego, but if we were to put on a show for the fans, something like that, no problem. But I don’t see myself in it now.”

Cyborg and Rousey have never faced each other inside the Octagon. Though Cyborg has again and again shown interest in joining facing Rousey in WWE.

There were also rumors going around that Cyborg will be Rousey’s opponent at WrestleMania. While that obviously didn’t happen, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that she will never join WWE. She has been linked to the company in recent times and was even seen at the WWE Performance Center in January. All Four Horsewomen of MMA are in WWE now too, so anything can happen.

Rousey, on the other hand, will be defending her Raw Women’s Championship against Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch in a triple-threat match on WrestleMania 35.