You can add Eric Bischoff to the list of people who think WWE should make history this year by having women headline WrestleMania 35.

WWE has already confirmed that WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey will make her next title defense against former WWE SmackDown Women’s Champions Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch in a triple threat match.

Since then, many have speculated as to whether this match is so big that it could headline the biggest show of the year for WWE. During an appearance on After 83 Weeks, Bischoff was asked about it and started out by praising Lynch and Rousey for their program. He’s such a fan of the women that he thinks the three women should main event WrestleMania 35:

“I do. Everybody knows that has ever worked with me, I like a simple formula. A good woman and a bad woman. I like antagonists and protagonists. I like clear definitions and a story that is compelling with stakes involved.”

Bishoff noted that once making a triple threat, it makes it harder as visually the match is more interesting from an in-ring standpoint, but the story isn’t as good and the stakes aren’t the same.

“I would prefer to see it main event with Ronda and Becky, but if you’re going to have a triple threat then there is nobody better than Charlotte to be in there.”