WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan is back in good with WWE officials including WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

While at a “Be A Star” anti-bullying rally at the Grace Salesian Boys & Girls Club in Tampa, Florida, Hogan spoke with Jim Varsallone of The Miami Herald about his return to WWE.

This is where he was quoted by stating that, “It’s really cool to be back, I’m in and out all the time. I’ve quit. I’ve been fired, I quit, I’ve been fired. It’s great to be back, you know? It’s just really fun being home with these guys. It’s really, really cool.”

Hogan was recently back in the spotlight when he appears on the January 7th episode of RAW in Orlando, FL to reflect on the life and career of the late great fellow WWE Hall of Famer “Mean” Gene Okerlund.

This only marked his second appearance on WWE programming in years. His first appearance with the company took place once he appeared as the host of the Crown Jewel pay-per-view event.

He was reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame last summer after Hogan was fired from WWE in the summer of 2015 after racially charged comments from a sex tape came to light.