In a WWE conference call hosted back in November, Triple H addressed the possibility of their main roster stars becoming a part of WWE NXT.

‘The Game’ stated that, “I think you could be at a place where you see main level talent stay at NXT. I think we’re also at the point where you can see some talent on Raw and SmackDown that has had success or not had success or for whatever reason aren’t being utilized, they could go back into NXT.”

The WWE NXT Twitter account recently uploaded a video teasing the idea of who they’d like to see come back to the black-and-gold brand. They tagged current RAW and SmackDown Superstars, Dana Brooke, Sheamus and Cesaro, Luke Harper, and Fandango in the Tweet — the majority of whom found success in NXT prior to moving to the main roster.

Their tweet would end with “What are you guys up to Wednesday nights at 8/7c? #WWENXT #NXTPOV”

Hey, @DanaBrookeWWE @WWESheamus @WWECesaro @LukeHarperWWE & @WWEFandango…

What are you guys up to Wednesday nights at 8/7c? #WWENXT #NXTPOV

— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) March 16, 2019

This video will most likely add further speculation over Triple H’s initial comment. It’s worth noting that, in the build-up to WWE NXT UK’s TakeOver: Blackpool event, he discussed the idea of WWE’s show hierarchy:

“I believe that talent are talent and I believe they will sit where they sit. I believe you’ll see talent over the next few years start coming up to Raw and SmackDown, and I think you’ll see them move back over into NXT, or come back into the NXT UK system. I think talent will begin to evolve and rotate through territories, so to speak.”

If this is the case, NXT’s seemingly innocuous tweet could be testing the waters for Triple H’s grand plan on leveling their brand playing field, allowing talent to not only easily jump between shows but also, eventually, continents on a frequent basis.