Many people believe that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. His accomplishments in the pro wrestling business backup that mindset.

However, in the eyes of “The People’s Champion,” he has his own top three list of wrestlers who fit into the category. Rock elaborated on this mindset during a recent post on his official Instagram account reflecting on his match against Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 18 in 2002 at the SkyDome.

In this post, he named his three GOATS, which are Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair. He posted the following:

"Torch passed. Grateful. This past weekend @WWE celebrated the 17th anniversary of what was billed as “ICON vs ICON” to determine who would go down in @WWE history as THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. It was yours truly, VS The Immortal Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania. What made this match so special was that there was no Heavyweight Championship on the line. Just two men. Just two careers. And 85,000+ of the most insane ELECTRIC crowd I have ever had the privilege to perform in front of. It was almost as if every single person that night in the Toronto SkyDome made up their mind that they would give every ounce of energy they had because they knew this match was only going to be seen once in a lifetime. My friend and childhood hero, Hulk Hogan passed the torch to me on this historic night which decreed me becoming “THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME”, but the truth is – to me – the GOAT are the three men below who paved the way for me and so many others in pro wrestling/ @hulkhogan @ricflairnatureboy @steveaustinbsr I just worked very hard, connected with the audience and caught a break. These GOATS were good enough to recognize I had something to offer and graciously passed the torch. Grateful."

The Rock is regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. He picked up his popularity in the mainstream while working in the WWE from 1996 to 2004 and was the first third-generation wrestler in the company’s history. He returned to WWE part-time from 2011–13 and continues to make sporadic appearances for the company.

Every year there is speculation on whether he will appear at WrestleMania. He hasn’t wrestled since WrestleMania 29 against Cena but did have technically a match with Erick Rowan at WrestleMania 32 but it was very brief. As of this writing, WWE has yet to confirm his status for WrestleMania 35.