Ring of Honor Wrestling star Flip Gordon has announced that has been officially cleared to make his in-ring return. He made the news known on Tuesday morning in a post on his official Twitter account.

Gordon had been out of action after suffering a knee injury back in January and was later diagnosed with a full tear of his MCL. He wrote the following:

UPDATE: I just saw the doctor, I passed all the tests, and I am officially CLEARED to WRESTLE!!! #FlipForever

— @TheFlipGordon March 19, 2019

ROH has two shows coming up in the near future but Gordon has yet to be advertised to appear or even work matches at these events. First up is Road to G1 Supercard: Baltimore on Sunday, March 31st in Baltimore, Maryland at the UMBC Event Center.

The second show is the G1 Supercard event in New York City’s Madison Square Garden on April 6th during WrestleMania 35 weekend, which will be co-promoted by ROH and New Japan Pro Wrestling. Here’s the updated card:

• IWGP Heavyweight Champion Jay White vs. the winner of the New Japan Cup
  • ROH World Champion Jay Lethal vs. Marty Scurll vs. Matt Taven – Triple Threat Ladder Match
  • IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Taiji Ishimori vs. Dragon Lee and Bandido – Triple Threat Match
  • IWGP Tag Team Champions Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa vs. ROH Tag Team Champions The Briscoes
  • Bully Ray vs. TBA
  • Honor Rumble – Pre-show