WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has given her reaction to the latest angle done on WWE television.

During Monday’s episode of WWE RAW in Chicago, IL at the Allstate Arena on the USA Network, Rousey quickly beat Dana Brooke. Following the match, she didn’t let go of her armbar finisher on Brooke for a few moments.

She let go and went over to her husband and UFC heavyweight star Travis Browne. While celebrating at ringside among fans, Rousey attacked one of the security guards. Browne followed up by hitting another guard.

Rousey took to her Instagram account where she wrote the following about WWE banning Browne from RAW events:

She wrote,“@wwe can fire me whenever they want. I’ll gladly go home and live happily ever after with the love of my life @travisbrownemma. They can’t control me with this job. @wwe can assign as many security they want to follow me, they can’t control me with hired goons. @wwe can go ahead and fine me however much they want. They can’t control me with money. You’re all lucky my husband @travisbrownemma was there to stop me when I was just getting started. Now that he’s been banned from #Raw, your luck has run out.”