Former WWE RAW Tag Team Champion Chad Gable was able to wrestle someone that he looked up to while growing up as a wrestling fan and working his way up through the ranks in the WWE.

During Monday’s episode of RAW in Chicago, IL at the Allstate Arena, Gable had the chance to wrestle WWE Hall of Famer and Monday Night RAW General Manager Kurt Angle in a singles match.

With Angle’s days in the ring as a competitor limited due to his impending retirement from pro wrestling, Gable was one of the lucky current WWE stars to share the squared circle with Angle.

WWE’s YouTube channel released this video of Gable talking about the match, which he lost to the former WWE Champion. This is where he brought up Angle being a hero of his while growing up and that he had hoped he would have the chance to wrestle Angle.

“I wanna wrestle him before he’s done. I wanna have that honor to be able to say I wrestled the best of all time.”

Angle is slated to face Baron Corbin in his retirement match at WrestleMania 35. You can watch the interview here: