If you’re one of the members of the WWE Universe disappointed with Kurt Angle’s reveal of his WrestleMania opponent then don’t worry, you’re not the only one. Angle announced on this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW that nothing would make him “happier” than the opportunity to face Baron Corbin for his retirement match at WrestleMania 35 and tap him out. The announcement was met with a bemused reaction from the crowd.

Now former WWE Women’s Champion and multiple time Impact Knockouts Champion, Gail Kim, has voiced her frustrations over the booking. Both Kurt Angle and Gail Kim worked for WWE and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) at the same time.

She would reply to Kurt Angle’s Instagram post addressing the matchup, writing that “Vince is an a*****e but you’re Kurt f***** Angle and you will make this match memorable no matter what…. Bc you’re Kurt F**** Angle!!!!”

Angle took his Instagram account and somewhat addressed the negative public reaction to Monday’s announcement. He wrote:

“My farewell match will be against Baron Corbin at Wrestlemania. I realize it’s not the most popular decision from a fan’s perspective… BUT I will make Corbin tap out on the biggest stage of them all…. and I Hope you can share this moment/accomplishment with me on April 7th. Baron is a legit tough guy. It won’t be easy but it never is. #itstrue #wrestlemania35 #wwe #wrestling”

WrestleMania 35 will take place on April 7th from the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. It is speculated to become the longest event in WrestleMania history.