Rey Mysterio has filed for several trademarks recently under his real-name of Oscar Gutierrez. On Friday, Mysterio filed to trademark the term “Prince Mysterio”, which is similar to filings he submitted in late 2018 when he trademarked the term “Principe Mysterio”.

Last month, Mysterio filed to trademark the name “GMOAT”. The trademark covers the use for toys, clothing, and similar items. The trademark is currently published for opposition, meaning he is waiting to see if others oppose his trademark application. The following logo for GMOAT was filed last fall:

Last night on Smackdown, it was announced that Rey Mysterio will face Samoa Joe at WrestleMania 35. Joe’s United States championship will be on the line as well. Mysterio’s son Dominic was on-hand for the announcement.

“This is my son Dominic all-grown-up now,” Mysterio said. “You know he’s been traveling with me, following in my foot-steps. I needed him here after I finish making the following announcement: After pinning Samoa Joe last week, I’ll be facing Joe for the United States championship at WrestleMania.”

“Samoa Joe is just a bully,” Dominic said. “And at WrestleMania, I’ll be sitting front-row watching my Dad do what he does best. That’s taking care of bullies and bringing home another championship.”