Alexa Bliss recently did an interview with Asbury Park Press where she spoke about a wide range of pro wrestling related topics including her WWE career, “A Moment of Bliss” segments, and more.

One topic that was brought up was about her status as an in-ring competitor.

“I’ve been doing live events,” she said. “It just depends on how I’m being used on ‘Raw’ that day. One day I’ll have a match and one day I’ll have a ‘Moment of Bliss,’ it just depends on what helps what story get across.”

She has only worked a select few matches since making her return to in-ring action in January. During this time, she has been used as a host of her talk show or in charge of the women’s division.

She had been reportedly out of action with multiple concussions in late 2018. Bliss was originally scheduled to face Trish Stratus and Lita in a tag match at the WWE Evolution pay-per-view event in October but was pulled after suffering a concussion just days before the show.

WWE has already confirmed that she’ll be one of the hosts of WrestleMania 35 on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium that will air on the WWE Network.