Daga has been wrestling more frequently for Impact Wrestling as of late. He debuted for the promotion in January during Impact’s Mexico City tapings. Daga also recently took part in the promotion’s Las Vegas tapings held in February.

“Man, I have only good things to say about Impact Wrestling,” said DAGA. “Ever since I walked into this company, everyone treats me really good and the way a pro wrestler needs to be treated.”

Daga has spent the majority of his career wrestling for AAA in Mexico. He’s also competed on Lucha Underground. He was a member of the famed Perros Del Mal stable for many years.

“When I started in Mexico 14 years ago, we heard lots of things about trying to make a career in the States and Impact is a huge name. For me, it is a pleasure to be able to put my fit in that ring.”

Daga will be back wrestling for Impact at United We Stand on April 4th. Technically, Daga will be apart of Team Lucha Underground against Team Impact. Daga also mentioned, however, that there are plenty of matches for him in Impact.

“Johnny Impact and I are talking about a one-on-one and also with Brian Cage. Cage and I – every time we see each other we’re asking when are we gonna have a one-on-one? I’m a small guy but I’d like to face people that represent a huge challenge,” said DAGA.

“Also, the X-Division is really good and I want to face Rich Swann one-on-one. Impact has a complete roster and you can find any style in the locker room.”