All Elite Wrestling has added a new wrestler to their women’s division. Sadie Gibbs has recently signed with the upstart promotion.

Gibbs recently participated on a tour with Stardom in Japan where she is said to have been well-received by fans. She has a CrossFit, gymnastics, and MMA background. She was reported to have received a WWE tryout in 2017 by women’s wrestling site, Squared Circle Sirens.

Gibbs posted the following video to her YouTube channel recently. She wrestles ODB:

Gibbs is also a former competitive Track and Field athlete. She has sponsorships from BulletProof gymwear and Gaspari Nutrition Supplements and has also worked as a fitness model. Gibbs runs Sadie Gibbs fitness from SadieGibbs.com as well.

“I’m Sadie Gibbs, your personal trainer. I am based within London and Kent,where I take early mornings,pre-work clients and others sporadically during the day. I also run park based group sessions in Kent,early evenings and weekends,subject to demand.”

As of this writing, AEW has one women’s match booked for Double or Nothing. Kylie Rae will face Nyla Rose and Britt Baker in a triple threat match on the show.

AEW’s Double or Nothing event will take place May 25th, 2019 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena.