Kofi Kingston was recently screwed out of an opportunity to face Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 35. This led the team to briefly discuss the idea of quitting — an idea that Kofi quickly nixed.

Big E, however, chose to vent his frustrations. In a video uploaded to Twitter, he sadly states that “people like us will only get so far. […] You can climb the mountain. They’ll let you climb the mountain, but as far as getting to the peak and staying at the peak – it’s not a thing that people like us, historically and moving forward clearly, can only get so far.”

Now Xavier Woods has provided his thoughts on their current situation.

Speaking from the Game Developers Conference (GDC), Woods addresses the unfair actions of Vince McMahon from Tuesday night. He also highlights that, like Big E, he needs to do what’s best for him and his family. He’s just not sure WWE fits into that anymore.

“I’m sure you guys saw what happened this past Tuesday to Kofi. You probably watched the video that [Big] E did and he, kind of, said it best, so I’m just gonna echo those sentiments,” he said.

“We have other things that we enjoy doing. We have other skills. Me? I love video games. I’m a part of this community and I love this community with all of my heart, and this community loves me back. That’s a relationship I’m willing to be in.”

“Constantly being treated in the way that we, New Day, has been treated and will most likely be treated from here on out…I just want to say that I appreciate what you did Vince, thank you very much. Because its definitely showed me which direction I need to go in to take care of myself and to take care of my family.”

With the New Day teasing quitting, and both Xavier Woods and Big E uploading videos to their personal accounts to address the unfair situation, this blending of reality and fiction adds a new dynamic to the story as people continue to clamor for Kofi-Mania on April 7th.