Jimmy Uso was arrested for disorderly conduct last month. Body-cam footage of the police interacting with Uso was released recently. The video does not contain footage of him actually committing the acts which led to his arrest, however.

In the police report, Jimmy Uso is alleged to have “squared up” in a stance to fight a police officer, however, this is not shown on camera. What is shown is an intoxicated Jimmy Uso being put into the back of a police car and the police interacting with Naomi.

The footage can be seen in the player below:

Naomi was pulled over for exiting a parking lot going the wrong way on a one-way street. She has since commented that it was dark at the time and the roads were confusing. Naomi was not intoxicated. Jimmy Uso was not driving.

I was NOT ticketed, I was NOT drinking, leaving the lot I was unaware that it exits to a 1 way street (it was dark snow no signs no traffic I was pulled immediately made a mistake and I own it) as for my husband he’s more of a man you’ll ever be & I’ll leave it at that #blocked

— Trinity Fatu (@NaomiWWE) February 22, 2019

After news of Uso’s arrest broke, WWE sent a release to media outlets. The release stated that Jimmy Uso is responsible for his own actions. While WWE often will suspend or release talent charged with domestic violence, they rarely take action on smaller offenses such as disorderly conduct.

Also in February, the Usos won the Smackdown tag team championships at Elimination Chamber. The Usos then successfully defended the titles against Miz and Shane McMahon at Fastlane.