All Elite Wrestling star Chris Jericho recently shared a Q&A session he did with fans on the latest episode of his “Talk Is Jericho” podcast. The Q&A was recorded on his First Annual Chris Jericho Rock & Wrestling Rager At Sea cruise. During the session, Jericho revealed his all-time dream opponent, and what he’d like the match stipulation to be.

“Y2J” admitted that one of his biggest regrets was not being able to have shared the ring with the late Owen Hart. Jericho said he would’ve liked a 30-minute clown nose match with Hart:

“I think when I go through, like, my three heroes when I was a kid were Shawn Michaels, Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat, who is also here on this ship – I will be doing a live Talk Is Jericho with ‘The Dragon’. And the other one was Owen Hart. And I got to work with Shawn extensively.

“I got to work with Steamboat a bunch of times. I never got to work with Owen Hart and one of the reasons why I left WCW to go to WWE, if you have a list of 100 reasons, one of the 80 reasons or the 90th reason, or lower level reasons was ‘maybe I’ll get a chance to work with Owen Hart’ and before I got there, he passed away.

“So I never had the chance to work with Owen. I would have loved to have worked with him and I would have loved to have worked with him as a motivated performer.” Jericho added, “so if I could work with anybody, it would be Owen Hart. Stipulation: 30 minutes, clown nose match.”

Unfortunately, Hart passed away in May of 1999 after an accidental fall at the Over The Edge pay-per-view. He was 34-years-old at the time of his death. Hart was a two-time Intercontinental Champion, a four-time Tag Team Champion, and the 1994 King Of The Ring winner.