The Miz recently talked to ExtraTV to promote the upcoming second season of Miz and Mrs. During the interview they also discussed a number of various topics, from WrestleMania to the ever-evolving roster of WWE and more. You can read the highlights from the interview below.

On April 7 of 2013, WrestleMania 29 was held at MetLife Stadium with an attendance of 80,676 fans. The Miz was asked about his thoughts on WrestleMania 35 returning to the Stadium.

“We did it a couple of years ago and now we’re back and there’s nothing like being in front of 80,000 people. You know, whether they’re booing. whether they’re cheering. It’s just an electricity in that stadium and it’s always absolutely incredible.”

Miz also talked about the new superstars in WWE who are more fast-paced, possess high-flying skills and how he tries to keep up with them.

“We are always evolving. And as a WWE Superstar, you know, me, I have been there for 13-plus years and now seeing these newcomers come in – they’re a lot more fast paced, a lot more athletic. They’re doing these acrobatic stuff and I’m like ‘Okay. Alright. Now I’ve gotta keep up!’ I am getting a little older but I use my brain more than my brawn sometimes.”

The Miz was asked about his thoughts on if he would support his kidsif they wanted to get into wrestling. He said that he will fully support them.

“I always look at it as whatever you wanna do with your life, I’m gonna give you all the tools that I know of that will help you do what you believe you want to do. So I’ll give them everything I possibly can – the love and support and if they wanna be a WWE Superstar then so be it. It’s given me the life I’ve always wanted. As a kid, I dreamt of being a WWE Superstar… It’s a dream come true for me so I would want that for my kids if they so want that. But if they wanna do something else, I’ll support them there too.”