UFC Heavyweight Champion Daniel Cormier has teased making an appearance at WrestleMania 35 next month. He did so after Saturday’s UFC Nashville event where he did color commentary. After the event had ended, he talked with ESPN where he teased possibly appearing at the show.

WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar is slated to make his next title defense against Seth Rollins at this show. The UFC has been trying to make a fight between Lesnar and Cormier inside of the Octagon since last July.

For Cormier, who wants this fight to happen, he thinks to cost Lesnar the title might speed up the process of this fight getting done.

“I don’t have a fight exactly scheduled yet, but I’ve got my eyes on Brock Lesnar,” Cormier told ESPN. “I may go to WWE’s Wrestlemania, and I may go cost him his title over there so he can hurry up and get to the UFC so I can beat him here.”

In the main event of the UFC 226 pay-per-view event at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada last year, Cormier was able to score a KO win over Stipe Miocic to win the UFC heavyweight title. Then, things got out of hand. Cormier invited Lesnar inside the Octagon with Lesnar accepting the invitation and shoving Cormier in the process. Lesnar then cut a promo on the heavyweight division and Cormier.