Former WWE Champion Seth Rollins has one of the biggest matches of his career in front of him. He’s looking to reclaim the right to call himself the top star on the Monday Night RAW brand and must get past Brock Lesnar in order to do so.

WWE has already confirmed that he’ll challenge Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 35. They actually have history at this event despite not competing in a singles match against each other.

If you recall, back in 2015 at WrestleMania 35 in Santa Clara, California at Levi’s Stadium, Lesnar was wrestling Roman Reigns in the main event. This was when Rollins cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase during the match that allowed him to win the WWE Title.

Rollins took to his official Twitter account over the weekend to express his focus as he wrote the following:

“I’ll be in Boston signing at @HotRodShows from 12-2ish tomorrow! Then Monday it’s #Raw at @tdgarden. With Mania only two weeks out, I’ve never been more focused or prepared in my life. I’m ready to change the world, again.”

WWE presents the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event on Sunday, April 7, 2019, in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium that will air on the WWE Network.