On the season finale of Total Bellas this past Sunday evening, Nikki Bella announced that she has decided to retire from the ring for good.

While on the topic of 2018’s European tour that Nikki wrestled in, she made the announcement that she will be hanging up her boots. “The tour was good but I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” Nikki told her family and friends during a dinner. “The travel was really, really rough. So I realized and I was like, ‘Why am I doing this?’ I don’t feel good, and I can’t – The girls are doing amazing things over there. I really am ready to hang up the jersey.”

Nikki noted that while on the European tour she realized her body and her mind can’t keep up with the schedule of a wrestler.

“Being on the European tour, I’ve had a lot of time to think. Just how my body feels, being away from my companies, how time consuming this is. It’s making me realize I’m ready to fold the jersey and put it away. I’m ready to put the kicks aside and I’m ready to take Nikki Bella into a different direction.”

Nikki Bella’s last match was against Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women’s Title at a House Show in Italy which took place during the WWE European tour on November 9, 2018.

Nikki’s announcement comes just shortly after her sister Brie’s retirement announcement, which she made on March 10 episode of the show.

So what is next for The Bella Twins? Well they have announced that they will be starting their own podcast, named simply “The Bellas Podcast.”