Kurt Angle is going to face AJ Styles this Tuesday in what will be his last ever match on SmackDown, WWE announced on Sunday.

Despite sharing a long history of matches, this will be the first time that Angle and Styles would face each other in WWE.

On March 11, Angle made the announcement that he would be competing in his final match at WrestleMania 35. He has been having matches since then every week on Raw as part of his farewell tour, facing the likes of Apollo Crews and Chad Gable.

The two were involved in literally a 100 matches during their time in the TNA. They faced each other for the last time in July of 2013 at the TNA BaseBrawl house show, where Angle defeated Styles. Will the SD Live match have the same outcome?

AJ Styles actually commented on his upcoming match with Angle during a Live Event in Buffalo yesterday. He said that he expects the Olympic Gold Medalist to tear the house down in his final match on the blue brand.

“Mohegan Sun Arena… Tuesday night SmackDown Live! Kurt Angle’s last match… at least for SmackDown that is. Against AJ Styles. We’ve got history, Kurt. Great matches. So we get to end this one in a WWE ring. I’m looking forward to it. You know of the respect that I have for you… But I’m not gonna make this easy on you Kurt. I expect you to bring it. Just tear the house down.”