Mosh and Thrasher, the Headbangers, are former WWE tag team champions but they don’t see themselves as going into the WWE Hall of Fame anytime soon. The long-time tag team partners recently spoke with journalist Chris Van Vliet about tag team wrestling and if they think the Headbangers are worth of going in the WWE Hall of Fame.

“No, I honestly don’t think we should,” Mosh said when asked about going into the WW Hall of Fame. “We had a great run, yeah we were there for a long time and we had two title reigns one as WWF tag champs and one as NWA world tag champs but we didn’t do that much. There are other teams out there who I think are more deserving than we are at this point.”

Mosh and Thrasher worked as a tag team in WWE from 1994 to 2000. They then reunited outside WWE in 2011. The Headbangers briefly returned to Smackdown in 2016. When they got the call to return 3 years ago, they apparently thought it was a joke.

“I actually got a text from Road Dogg and I thought it was a joke,” Mosh continued. “So the text came from him and I actually called him back and I was like ‘Brian?’ I needed to confirm it was him and it was him, it was Road Dogg.”

The pair also spoke about the state of tag team wrestling and what AEW means for the industry.

“Look at Cody Rhodes background and look at The Young Bucks background,” Thrasher said. “They’re going to be successful. Why do you like Pepsi? Because you don’t like Coke. So why do you like AEW? Because you don’t like WWE.”